Blr - new
In trekking of finix group, I enjoyed a lot.
I never checked where we are going and what's next for trekking even at last I don't know the name of place. This much enjoyed.
This was my first awesome tour where I enjoyed a lot 😊
Sometimes I feel this is awesome I have ever enjoyed.
We did trekking, mud HollyBall, mud slides, swimming crane line.
In that most enjoyed the swimming, almost 1 hour I did swimming.
Food was nice there.
In ending we all team did dance, me also get involved into dance. And I know only tapori dance I can do there,, so without thinking started my room partner already knows my dance we both dance in front of all Group and other also danced 😂 😁😁.
Full of enjoyment.
While coming back I also dance in bus ... One girl dance on basanni baa that was kannada song, I didn't get understand song but that girl told me the meaning of song.
I like her attitude there, without any hesitation I dance with them and her.
One day I heard from harishanna that girl was asking about me..
So I thought I should at least ask her.
Her number was already saved as dancer, I even don't know her name.
I have started chat by complementing her dance.
Then little I approach her to teach me kannada.
She is teacher also she get ready to teach.
Slowly slowly I have started talk with her on daily basis.. I started little little know about her.
I like her nature so without hesitation I told her I like you..
and she also said I like you in terms of gud Friend.
Yesterday Time jasti so by mistake I told her I will tell later 😁 but she force. So I told I love her ...
But really love I don't know ... May be only as friend I like her so I said but I really don't have feeling like love that's why I am disappointed why I said like that don't know.
..... That's it today I thought may be she is busy but shayad naraj hongi..
Ok let's see gud friend don't care I think so I am 💯 percent sure she will not mind.
I never checked where we are going and what's next for trekking even at last I don't know the name of place. This much enjoyed.
This was my first awesome tour where I enjoyed a lot 😊
Sometimes I feel this is awesome I have ever enjoyed.
We did trekking, mud HollyBall, mud slides, swimming crane line.
In that most enjoyed the swimming, almost 1 hour I did swimming.
Food was nice there.
In ending we all team did dance, me also get involved into dance. And I know only tapori dance I can do there,, so without thinking started my room partner already knows my dance we both dance in front of all Group and other also danced 😂 😁😁.
Full of enjoyment.
While coming back I also dance in bus ... One girl dance on basanni baa that was kannada song, I didn't get understand song but that girl told me the meaning of song.
I like her attitude there, without any hesitation I dance with them and her.
One day I heard from harishanna that girl was asking about me..
So I thought I should at least ask her.
Her number was already saved as dancer, I even don't know her name.
I have started chat by complementing her dance.
Then little I approach her to teach me kannada.
She is teacher also she get ready to teach.
Slowly slowly I have started talk with her on daily basis.. I started little little know about her.
I like her nature so without hesitation I told her I like you..
and she also said I like you in terms of gud Friend.
Yesterday Time jasti so by mistake I told her I will tell later 😁 but she force. So I told I love her ...
But really love I don't know ... May be only as friend I like her so I said but I really don't have feeling like love that's why I am disappointed why I said like that don't know.
..... That's it today I thought may be she is busy but shayad naraj hongi..
Ok let's see gud friend don't care I think so I am 💯 percent sure she will not mind.
Comments
Post a Comment