my crush on cute girl was in my life was S she cames in life while i am sixteen she is pretty gorgeous and beautiful my relationship with her friend more than best friend first time i propose her and she accept it my life still working with her with 3 years relationship then we dont meet each other due to catism in our relationship family dont like that. me and her both are busy within our daily life working education . now she is married nd still am miss her
Popular
1 st relation their was my best friend i have shared my all future with him that how will we live a life in technology we always discuss and talk about technology. my friendship is like day nd night ... we are best friend ever bt one thing spoil my relation when i dad interact within it my father work makes my relation always lost... in work experience may be it bcause of his work or my honesty.
Feel bad first Time
Don't know but why I feel bad just because I messaged my friend and his gf said why are messing to guy in night go and send message to any girl. I stucked and I reply message. This is first time where I feel bad for my loneliness. My solution is only I need to write about my experience . Cause Inner I really feel bad cause my friend gives phone to his gf and she she replied without understanding.



Comments
Post a Comment